Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt.
Base Hourly Pay: $30.80
Location: YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley, San Jose, CA 9511
Department: Programs Operations
Reporting to the Associate Director of Learning & Development, the Training Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the continued implementation and coordination of the agencies Learning Management Systems, this role includes ensuring all staff and volunteers have access to educational courses and maintain compliance with mandated continued education requirements. The Coordinator also provide administrative support for the organizations Race Equity initiatives including
- Complete oversight of 2 learning management systems that provide learning for staff, volunteers and community members including monitoring of training access, progress and completion.
- Engage learners, provide technical support, clear communication and tools to enhance learning.
- Manage and provide regular reports and compliance oversight.
- Conduct training scheduling, communicate with different staff, consultants, volunteers and community members, track attendance.
- Responsible for effective meeting organization of the Race Equity Sub-Committee, providing administrative support from start to finish, including follow through of actions and agreements.
We are seeking a compassionate, organized, and reliable individual with a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Essential to this role is a demonstrated ability working with culturally and economically diverse individuals; a demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and to respond appropriately to unexpected situations.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills to work independently and as part of a team. You must have an understanding of feminism and a strong commitment to social justice. Additionally, an ideal candidate will possess knowledge of and sensitivity to race equity, domestic violence and sexual assault issues, trauma, gender equity and client-centered service provision.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of learning management systems and experience in confidential data management and record keeping.
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills such as planning, documentation and implementation- detail oriented, track tasks and handles multiple projects
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams, collaborate and take direction from leaders across the organization.
Key to success is the ability to be present in a changing work environment; the ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team with flexibility, initiative and a sense of humor; and the ability prioritize effectively and model healthy boundaries with empathy and compassion.
The ideal candidate is a warm, self-starter deeply committed to providing services from a strengths-based, social justice and anti-oppression framework.
Work hours are primarily days. Schedule TBD. Role can be Fully Remote. Work includes lifting up to 30 pounds. Susceptible to compassion fatigue and/or vicarious trauma.
Required: Cleared background check (fingerprinting), valid TB test, valid 3+ years California driver’s license, and auto insurance. This position requires a Covid-19 vaccination due to the in-person interfacing required, and to promote the health and safety of others in the workplace and our community.
- A competitive benefits plan: Employer covers employee’s premium for health, dental, vision, and life insurance (depending on the plan you choose)
- A high deductible medical plan available including employer contributions and optional employee contributions and a limited Flexible Spending Account available
- 15 paid holidays are made available each year: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Women’s International Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Veteran Day, Thanksgiving, and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- 20 days of annual accrued PTO to start
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Talkspace for employees and their household members
- Immediate Employee contributed 403b, and an Employer Contributed 401a Retirement Plan with optional employee contributions after eligibility is met
- Parental leave for eligible employees for up to the first eight weeks
- Annual Retention Bonus
- Employee Discounts with TicketsatWork
- Free Access to the Calm App
- With access through Kaiser for the Ginger App and Class Pass
TO APPLY: Submit Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Training Administrative Coordinator” in subject line. Posting will continue until position is filled. First deadline for submission of resume: July 31, 2023. The YWCA Golden Gate Silicon Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.